- Salary: $14 – $16 an hour
- Job Type: Part-time
- Number of hires for this role: 2
- Resumes can also be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Store Keyholder’s are to ensure an excellent shopping experience for all customers during their visits to the store. Staff are to represent and communicate the essence of the brand to our guests while developing and maintain customer relationships. Sales associates must possess and articulate complete knowledge of the Lole brand, product and relevant information regarding our market and competitors.
- Create and maintain an exemplary customer experience and work environment by always having the “make people feel good” mentality in mind while achieving store and personal sales objectives.
- Meet individual and store sales goals and maintain the highest level of sales productivity.
- Build and maintain clientele, follow-through with client issues, inquiries, and future sales opportunity.
- Comply with Lolë’s employee professional and etiquette standards.
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of peer associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales.
- Consistent communication of in-depth product knowledge while assisting customers.
- Ensure all sales & POS related policies and procedures are maintained.
- Support and encourage store peers to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to after sales service, special orders, returns, and phone inquiries, etc.
- Effectively resolve various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customer, returns, defective merchandise).
- Maintain transparent communication with store manager in areas of business driving opportunities, i.e. merchandising & inventory needs, customer service challenges & opportunities etc.
- Maintain the sales floor to consistently meet all corporate set visual standards and directives.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all floor moves & visual directives
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Identify product concerns to the store manager in a timely manner
- Comply with all operational standards, policy and procedures to ensure efficient business operations.
- Complete and manage all store opening & closing procedures in accordance with set corporate standards & policies.
- Assist in the training of sales staff in all areas of the store & business.
- Maintain transparent communication with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management.
- Understand and properly execute all register/POS functions.
- Assist in all areas of stock replenishment, transfers, shipping & receiving procedures in accordance with company policies.
- Participate in store physical inventories
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationships with store and corporate peers.
- Ensure wardrobe and grooming standards comply with company policies.
- Adhere to work schedule, maintain punctual time and attendance for all shifts and breaks.
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system, Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks with moving parts
- Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous situations, and be flexible/adaptable
Special Position Requirements
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Continuous mobility throughout the store daily.
- Lift and/or move up to 35 lbs. daily.
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch on a daily.
- Climb a ladder and maintain balance daily.