Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for a Parking Supervisor to assist in the daily oversight and operation of the parking lots; monitor traffic/road conditions and assist snow removal and transportation operations. Assist with hiring, training, motivating and disciplining staff of 15-20 parking attendants.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a sometimes high stress, fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and communicate with other departments
- Self-starter that can make quick and correct decisions
- Able to start and complete routine job tasks with limited supervision
- Must have a positive attitude, good leadership and motivational skills
- Must consider courtesy and safety high priorities
- Be willing and able to provide excellent customer service to all people at all times
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Insure employees are processed in, have an employee ID and uniform before work begins
- Provide and maintain a safe environment for employee’s and guests alike
- Insure employees are on the job on time and in uniform, adhere to company policies and fulfill the job duties listed in their job descriptions
- Insure maximum amount of cars are parked in each lot on any given day
- Become familiar with and assist in implementing Sugar Bowl’s Traffic Management Plan
- Monitor traffic/road conditions and help ensure safe and smooth traffic flows
- Assist guests in need of jump starts, pull outs, locksmiths and any general help you may provide
- Assist snow removal operations, including shoveling
- Enforce company employee parking regulations
- Monitor staffing levels and expenses, and stay in-line with budgeted numbers
- Help maintain parking lots, i.e. pick up trash, small pavement repairs and maintaining signage
Pay $21/hour – $28/hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.