Tahoe Getaways is an established, local, upscale, real estate management firm. We specialize in Vacation Rentals and Property Management.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
An enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator will generate brand awareness, engage travelers throughout the dreaming and planning stages of their journey, and ensure Tahoe Getaways maintains a consistent presence in the digital space and beyond.
- Managing website, social media channels, print and email marketing materials, etc.
- Assist in onboarding of new properties, including staging
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, PR, etc.)
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns (conversion rates, traffic, revenue goals etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with other internal teams (guest services and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Report of unit and campaign performance to various stake holders
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Team player; No job too big, no job too small attitude
- Outgoing, engaging, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to maintain composure in the face of stressful or challenging circumstances
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate accurately and concisely
- Strong graphic design skills, experience with Canva, Photo Shop
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Stellar phone and email etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- College degree required, concentration in marketing, communications, or similar preferred
- Intimate knowledge of the North Lake Tahoe and Truckee regions strongly preferred
This position reports to the VP of Commerce.
- Pay $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year DOE
Paid time off