Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for qualified Line Cook III’s to assist in production of menu items in Sugar Bowl food service outlets over the summer.
- 3 years in food and beverage operations
- 2 years cooking experience
- Advanced knife skills
- Advanced knowledge of kitchen equipment operations
- Advanced knowledge of proper sanitization procedures
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Prompt attendance for shift duties
- Able to read tickets and execute orders
- Able to efficiently communicate verbally while cooking
- Stocking and rotation of food deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Executing all proper food production/ storage/holding techniques
- Ensuring that all necessary food prep item tasks are completed before service
- Cleaning of kitchen production equipment RE: slicers, etc.
- Maintaining a proper rapport with front of the house/other departments/clientele
- Servicing special/catered events when required
- Maintaining proper conduct/grooming requirements
- Assisting in end of shift cleaning/ shutdown procedures
- Assisting in set up and operation of outside/satellite food service operations
Pay $22/hour – $29/hour dependent on experience. Housing Available!
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.