Work with the Resort Maintenance department and supervise other janitors to ensure a clean and safe resort. Must be willing and able to provide exemplary customer service in all situations at all times, to not only the public but also to all employees. This is a working supervisor that will be cleaning solo during slower spring/summer months and supervising winter seasonal janitorial staff.
· Must be in good physical condition and able to lift 50 pounds
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to handle stressful situations
· Willingness to work in harsh weather conditions
· Ability to follow directions, both written and verbal
· Bi lingual Spanish preferred
Duties Include, but are not limited to the following:
· Daily cleaning of lodges and all public areas, including trash removal, vacuuming, sweeping, wiping down furniture, fixtures and equipment, mopping, dusting, window cleaning and re-setting chairs.
· Attend to restroom and public area cleanliness activities in lodges multiple times throughout the day.
· Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
· Weekly office cleaning and trash removal
· Snow removal including shoveling and operation of snow blowers as needed
· General labor as needed throughout the resort
· Familiarity with Sugar Bowl and ability to answer guest questions
Pay $22/hour – $28/hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.