The Office BOSS has an IT/Facility Management Role involving all aspects of Computer and Printing Equipment oversight and repairs including: IT-Computer Systems, POS systems, Printer & Scanner Hardware, Contractual Maintenance oversight, Facility clean-up and Preventative Maintenance. Additional roles involve performing back-up to: Shipping Services, Retail Sales, Printing Services, Delivery and Janitorial.
This position shall serve as a “Jack-of-all Trades”; the right candidate shall be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and assure all equipment and facilities are in proper operational capability as well as plan ahead and be ready for any system to be repaired quickly. Additionally, this role shall function as a “fill-in” for many other roles, depending on business demands and employee availability. As such, the candidate for this role must be comfortable with learning multiple roles including computer software operations for shipping services, printing services and POS.
This is a Full-Time Position and includes a full benefits package: Medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, Retirement plan.
Fast promotion opportunities are available… for those that prove performance and can move fast!
ONLY Candidates LOCAL to the Truckee Area shall be considered. Ability to commute reliability to the Truckee Business Center under all weather conditions is a requirement.
The right candidate will have the following characteristics:
1) Attention to Detail and very strong work ethic with a desire to make sure all company operations are functioning correctly.
2) Reliability: The “Buck-Stops Here”; This role is critical in assuring operational efficiency company-wide. If something is “down”, this person “has the ball” and get’s it up and operational immediately assuming all responsibility and urgency.
3) Computer Skills–proficiency with MS Office. Postalmate Shipping software experience is a Plus, but not necessary. Computer, Printer and Network equipment: Basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
4) High integrity with absolutely no drug or alcohol issues.
5) Self-Motivation with a desire to move fast, assume responsibility, and accomplish all goals.
6) Leadership and self-starter characteristics that will create and maintain a level of excellence in both the store and with fellow BOSS Team personnel.
7) Hands-on style: Solve problems and find solutions!
8) Maturity and Confidence with a desire to help others in a positive friendly manner.
9) Prior Experience in the Shipping-Services/Mail Center industry is a plus. (but not necessary)
10) Ability to get a Notary Public in California (No Felonies, Resident of California) $ raise when Notary Lic completed.
11) Ability to lift up to 50 lbs boxes and stand/move for most of the day.
Visit www.TheOfficeBOSS.com “Join the BOSS Team” tab at the bottom for an application.
OR: Stop by any Office BOSS retail location in Truckee or Reno and ask for an Application for Employment.
Application may be submitted via email or faxed to 530-587-6228.
Retired? The Office BOSS appreciates intelligent and capable seniors with a good work ethic! If you can still move and think fast… we want you!
Come join the BOSS team!
You must sign in to apply for this position.