We search for friendly, honest, creative, and energetic team members. Most of our employees have a passion for the outdoors, live active lifestyles and are here to enjoy Lake Tahoe. We look forward to building friendships which makes team work occur naturally! We love to have fun, while maintaining a professional and efficient work environment.
Outside of work we are involved with our community. We enjoy doing fundraisers for local non-profits and donations.
FUN work environment!
End of season parties!
Opportunities for development and progression!
Staff meal each shift!
Do you like working with a fun group of people?
Do you enjoy a challenge?
Do you want to be rewarded for working hard?
If you answered yes to any of these questions apply with us today.
Rubicon Pizza is located in the heart of the Northstar Village and has been in operation since 2007. We offer a family friendly atmosphere, serving gourmet pizza, pasta and salad, 6 microbrews on tap, a full bar and an affordable wine list.
Our team members enjoy a professional atmosphere where respect, recognition and teamwork exemplify our work ethic. We invest in training and development of our team, and provide opportunities for career advancement. We take pride in sharing our success stories of staff members being promoted from dishwasher, server, or line cook to Managing Partner of their own restaurant. Our greatest reward is hearing from our team about how our restaurants have touched their lives, and how they love to come to work.
Support Staff $15.50 per hour plus tips
• Answers the telephone
• Greets guests
• Seats guests
• Retrieves and cleans the menus, kids games and host area
• Helps reset tables
• Keeps entryway and hostess stand neat and clean
• Manages the wait list efficiently and effectively
• Resets tables
• Cleans floors
• Pre-busses tables
• Helps servers with service procedure
• Stocks server stations/service stands and bar
• Deliver entree’s, appetizers, and entree salads to the table
• Ensure that all plates leaving the kitchen are clean and complete
• Assist where necessary
• Coordinates timing and completion of food orders
• Completes final quality check on all plates
• Delivers food to the correct tables
• Coordinates servers and food runners to run food
• Takes out the trash
Dishwasher $15.50-$20 per hour plus tips
• Washes beverage glassware, silverware, and plates
• Cleans all pots, pans, and utensils
• Keeps kitchen floor clean and dry
• Load and unload dishwashing machines
• Wash specific items by hand
• Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
• Set up workstations before meal prep begins
• Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
• Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
• Remove garbage regularly
Server $15.50 per hour plus tips
• Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
• Attend to customers upon entrance
• Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
• Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
• Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
• Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
• Issue bills and accept payment
• Promote dedication from customers
Cooks $16-$24 per hour plus tips
• Assists and participates the day-to-day activities and functions of kitchen facilities, food items preparation and production in assigned section and ensure that the standard performance is implemented and maintained according to designated task
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers
Can stand on feet for long periods of time
Can lift objects 50lbs or more
You must sign in to apply for this position.