Grand Pacific Resorts is now hiring Front Desk Agents in Squaw Valley and Olympic Valley. Join our team today – we’re offering a $500 Sign-On Bonus! Great pay and benefits.
Attend to guests’ needs, including, but not limited to, registration, checkout and cashiering. This position works in Grand Pacific Resorts (Channel Island Shores Resort).
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
- Ensure all security protocols are followed as well as departmental and company procedures
- Answer all call by three rings and correctly transfer all calls to appropriate departments.
- Input all guest requests into GPX, ensure completion, confirmation call to guest.
- Attend Lobby sessions make self aware of daily activities, arriving VIP’s, Group/Conferences in house, special requests, and scheduled shuttles.
- Knowledgeable of all special promotions for all hotel outlets.
- Knowledgeable of all special hotel accommodation promotions and packages.
- Recognition of repeat guests and familiarization of corporate accounts.
- Correctly handling cash transactions and balancing a cash drawer to the given amount.
- Offering upgrades to coastal and suites when available.
- Assisting in the Marketplace for sale of merchandise, food and beverage and Starbucks coffee drinks.
- Informing and selling attraction tickets and referring guests to activities desk.
- Maintain Lobby cleanliness and organization.
- Correctly processing all check outs by ensuring all billing set up and guest folios paid.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- General knowledge of the city where resort is located and its attractions.
- Extensive knowledge of the resort, its services and facilities.
High school or equivalent education required.
- One to two years in a customer service position required.
- Preferable one-year experience in a front desk position.
Licenses or Certificates
Location: Tahoe Vista, CA 96148, and Olympic Valley, CA
Location: 6610 North Lake Blvd, Tahoe Vista, CA 96148