We specialize in product manufacturing. We are a younger tight-knit group of individuals working in a woodshop manufacturing environment. FWW is established in Truckee. We have a consistent workflow for the right person.
Wood Worker –
- Operate Woodworking Machines
- Ensure that products meet industry standards and project specifications, adjusting as necessary
- Prepare and set up machines and tooling for woodwork manufacturing
- Maintain machines, such as by cleaning and oiling them or replacing worn blades
Production Worker –
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment
- Assemble and prepare goods for shipment
- Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- Utilize machinery such as forklifts to load orders
- Maintain the quality and upkeep of warehouse equipment including machinery
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations
Experience is not a must as we will train you. There is room for growth
No tools are required.
A background check will be done.
References will be checked.
Must provide a resume
Experience in a woodshop environment is not required but is a PLUS.