Seasonal Land Surveying Part Time Paid Internship
Truckee, CA based land surveying firm is in search of an entry level survey technician that has a general interest in pursuing a career in land surveying, engineering or other geospatial industry for seasonal employment (June-Nov.). This is an opportunity to work with and under the direction of a California License Professional Land Surveyor.
· MS Office and AutoCAD Civil 3D knowledge
· Interpret legal descriptions of real property
· Make and interpret survey calculations
· Research, analyze, check, and adjust survey data
· Research title and compile evidence and documentation for boundary determination.
– Good attitude and physical ability to do field survey work.
– 2 years of land surveying or civil engineering experience or the equivalent in education (such as
Geometry or Trigonometry).
– Must possess a valid driver’s license and ability to operate survey crew vehicle.
Employment compensation will be dependent upon experience level.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to apply for this position.