Kelly-Moore does more than just sell paint. We help make the world around you beautiful. It is a place to work with people who are creative and take pride in what they do. At Kelly-Moore, we bring amazing and passionate people together to make a difference and help our customers succeed. Our diverse group of thinkers and doers are dedicated to service, convenience, and quality for our customers. We are pleased to have the opportunity to share how we create, conserve, commit, contribute, care for, and add color to our world.
We are looking for an Inside Sales – Retail Associate to join our team!
How are we different?
- Small team environment, so you really get to know each other.
- We often see the same customers who value Kelly Moore and get to know them well
- Close at 5:00 PM, no evening/night hours
- We will teach you everything you need to know about paint
- You do something different daily & are not stuck at a desk or a register
Under direct supervision, the Inside Sales role consistently delivers excellent service to all customers. The Inside Sales role assists with the day-to-day operations of a Kelly-Moore Paints store.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills using the Signature Service Standards.
- Assist customers with the selection of paint colors and sundry products through the point of sale.
- Prepares and/or contributes to the processing of operational and sales documents.
- Accurately handles payment transactions, including cash and charge verifications, following company protocols, and obtaining required approvals.
- Deliver orders to meet customer requirements while complying with Kelly-Moore Paint Company’s driving agreement.
- Accurately follows receiving procedures, unloads, and stocks incoming inventory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A valid driver’s license is preferred, and a safe driving record and the ability to operate a variety of vehicles including vans and flatbed trucks, if eligible to drive and business needs dictate.
- Successful completion of the company driver’s safety and defensive driving courses as required.
- Ability to work under direct supervision and follow oral and/or written instructions.
- English language skills, including a level of reading comprehension, and written and oral language conventions ordinarily attained by receiving a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Math skills of number sense, measurement, and geometry, and math reasoning are ordinarily attained by receiving a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of the application and use of paint and sundries is preferred.
- All Inside Sales associates are eligible for the sales incentive bonus plan.
- We also offer generous paid time off for vacation, sick time, 3 floating holidays, birthday & service anniversary as well as 7 paid holidays a year.
- We have various options to support your medical, mental, and financial well-being, including benefits, a wellness program, and 401K retirement plan with an Employer Match.
- We have comprehensive training and development programs that fit the needs of your current role and your desired career path in hopes that you will stay with Kelly-Moore for a long time.
The hourly wage range for this position is between $15.50 and $21.64, depending on experience and other qualifications of a successful candidate. This range is for California locations only.
Kelly-Moore provides equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. We will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment because of any basis protected by federal, state, local law including race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming practice, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical and mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information.