Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for Patrollers who are able to provide exemplary customer service in all situations, to not only the public but also to all employees.
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with other departments
- Self-starter that can make quick and correct decisions
- Must have a positive attitude, good leadership and motivational skills
- Must consider courtesy and safety high priorities
- Be willing and able to provide excellent customer service to all people at all times
- Must have current CPR and EMT, OEC or equivalent
- Must be an expert level skier and able to ski all terrain
- Must be physically capable of above operations
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Respond to any and all requests in a courteous and timely manner
- Responsible for all patrol assignments, and that they are carried out
- Ability to work on steep and variable terrain
- Search and rescue operations
- First aid response and mountain safety
- Work with avalanche mitigation, weather, snow pack, and incident evaluations and documentation
Pay $21/hour-$36/hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.