Reports to: General Manager
Classification: Seasonal, part-time, non-exempt
The Lodge Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of maintenance, landscaping, food service and customer service tasks in order to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Performs daily tasks to maintain lodge grounds including painting, light carpentry, basic plumbing, and some landscaping duties such as raking, splitting wood, and other outdoor duties.
- Assists with housekeeping duties such as cleaning common areas, and turning over guest rooms, food preparation for the chefs, and serving guests, checking guests in and out, making, modifying and canceling reservations, and accommodating guests needs that align with lodging operations.
- Answers phone and email inquiries while processing new reservations.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to multitask.
- Excellent customer relation skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and make independent decisions.
- Able to follow direction and work in a team environment.
- Possesses a genuine concern for guests’ experience.
- Willing and able to work varying shifts, weekends, splits, evenings and holidays.