Working at Squaw Alpine – Great Job and Benefits to Match:
Job Summary: Performs a variety of housekeeping services to maintain clean guest rooms and facilities according to service standards at the Village at Squaw Valley. ==============================================================
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
1. Ensure customer is treated courteously and efficiently.
2. Clean hotel rooms quickly, neatly, and efficiently. Change linen and towels as needed.
3. Clean and sanitize sinks, showers and toilets
4. Ensure that guest room corridors are clean.
5. Maintain neat and clean cart, equipment, storage rooms, and supplies.
6. Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
7. Respect all hotel equipment and property and use with care to avoid unnecessary damage.
8. Document any deficiencies, including mechanical and electrical problems from the guest’s rooms and report to the housekeeping supervisor.
9. Check drawers, microwaves, refrigerators and closets and disposes of contents properly.
10. Label and submit all lost and found items to the housekeeping supervisor immediately.
11. Complete all other duties as assigned.
Competencies and Job Requirements:
1. Effective communication skills, oral & written
2. Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness
3. Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
4. Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company grooming standards
5. Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time
6. Work well as part of a team.
To apply for this job please visit rn21.ultipro.com.