We are currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join our growing team!
As an Assistant Property Manager with A Step Above, you will be vital in delivering exceptional service to our valued clients in the Truckee and North Lake Tahoe area. This client-facing position requires an organized self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications and Skills
• Basic understanding of home maintenance systems/technology
• Some ability to assess/repair small projects
• Basic knowledge of the construction trade is helpful
• Time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• Experience working with clients
• Detail-oriented and organized with a positive, professional attitude
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Excel is a plus
• At the direction of the Property Manager, conduct client home inspections
• Assist in coordinating and managing vendors for client property projects
• Obtain written estimates from vendors for client approval on necessary work as directed
• As directed, update clients on service needs, recommendations, and project progress
• Maintain efficient communication with the ASA team regarding cleaning schedules, client arrivals/departures, and vendor work-in-progress.
• Provide professional and timely client service at all times.
• Competitive salary package
• Paid time off (vacation/sick time)
• 401(k) with employer matching
• Bonus plan based on performance
• Allowances toward medical insurance
• Career development and growth opportunities within the company
Annual Salary: $50,000 – $55,000
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!