A locally owned and operated supplier of Plumbing, HVAC, Waterworks, Erosion Control, and Irrigation, we are looking for the right person to help us to continue to grow our business. A successful driver/warehouse candidate must have excellent communication skills and interact with and work well with others in our fast paced and ever changing industry. This person should have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable assisting customers with problem resolution.
- Pulls and packages orders for delivery and verify accuracy of orders.
- Completes bills of lading and other documents as appropriate.
- Driver will primarily operate forklift and flatbed truck and pickup truck.
- Will perform warehouse duties as required when not on deliveries. Must be able to lift and work with a minimum of 80 pounds on a regular basis.
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks.
- This is a DAY SHIFT Monday – Friday position.
- Home at night!!!
- High School education or equivalent is required
- Good organizational interpersonal, communications, and customer relations skills
- Must have computer skills
- A clean driving record, excellent customer service and communication skills.
- BE WILLING TO LEARN
- Competitive pay
- Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
Job Type: Full-time