Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for dishwashers to provide dishwashing support to the food service team in any of the Sugar Bowl’s kitchens.
- Previous experience in a professional food production operation which includes dishwashing
- Knowledge of approved sanitation methods
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Wash dishes, pots, pans and utensils using approved sanitation methods
- Return all items to their proper storage site
- Complete routine maintenance of kitchen and equipment, including weekly and daily deep cleaning
- Assist dining area with general cleaning and table service clean-up
- Work cooperatively with staff, primarily the main kitchen and food service staff
- Continuous standing in kitchen area for most of shift
- Regular kneeling, stooping and bending
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs
- Frequent decisions to assure compliance with performance standards
Pay at $19/hour – $25/hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.