Superintendent wanted for a rapidly growing Truckee based construction company. We are looking for a responsible leader to manage a variety of projects professionally, efficiently and safely. Come join our fun, hardworking and dedicated team!
– Communicate with project engineers and subcontractors to execute projects on time and budget.
– Supervise and provide direction to team members.
– Maintain clean and safe job sites
– Provide direction on site and resolve problems
– Monitor employee timesheets so hours are accurately tracked by project and cost code.
– Maintain accurate records including purchase orders, daily logs, RFI’s and change orders.
Skills and Qualifications
– Detailed knowledge of all aspects of construction
– Able to read and understand construction plans and documents
– Extremely organized and able to work well under pressure
– Positive attitude and a team player
– 5+ years experience as a superintendent
This is a great opportunity to work on projects ranging from remodels to multi-unit town houses, modular construction and high end residential.
If this position sounds like a good fit, please send us your cover letter and resume and tell us why you want this job. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year, company truck, health insurance, paid vacation time, paid holidays, retirement plan
You must sign in to apply for this position.