Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for experienced Bus Drivers to provide transportation services to both guests and employees, providing parking lot shuttle services, as well as group and special event shuttles.
- Energetic, friendly and outgoing with strong customer service skills
- Must be able to comply with the Sugar Bowl DOT Program
- Valid Class B Drivers License with Air Brakes and Passenger endorsements
- DMV driver printout past 5 years – good record, no DUI in last 3 years
- Current Medical Examiner’s Card
- Must be able to pass random and pre-employment drug tests
- Ability to work in a sometimes high stress environment involving traffic, weather and road conditions
- Must consider courtesy and safety high priorities
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Be ready to begin work at scheduled time
- Complete pre-trip inspections, report any deficiencies to vehicle maintenance
- Complete driver’s log book for each bus trip
- Maintain cleanliness of interior of vehicle including floor, windows, and console; empty trash
- Adhere to all posted speed limits, do not drive faster than conditions permit
- Adhere to 5 minute idling rule whenever possible
- Act as a courtesy guide for guests; be able to answer questions and provide general information.
- Communicate via mountain radio in a professional manner using clear-text
- Be willing and able to provide excellent customer service to people at all times.
Pay $25/hour-$36/hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.