The Banquet Houseperson sets up and breaks down each event, cleans event space and returns equipment to proper location at conclusion of events. Will complete “pulls” with correct quantities and specifications & will deliver to the proper event location.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and break down of event spaces
- Pull equipment and goods for events in correct quantities and deliver to specified locations
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of storage and service areas
- Transport soiled equipment and linens to their designated areas. Pick up washed equipment and linens and restock banquet storage areas
- Polish all requested equipment for events
- Follow company safety and security procedures, report accidents, incidents or unsafe areas to appropriate manager
- Ensure your appearance is always professional and clean
- Verify all sets are completed according to BEO (banquet Event Order) specifications
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to interact and develop positive relationships within the organization.
- Bilingual preferred (English / Spanish)
- Maintain high ethical and moral standards.
- Excellent verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and guest service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, AND LICENSES:
- One year experience in banquets or events preferred but not required
- Must have valid driver’s license to drive the golf carts (you will only be scheduled alone if you possess a valid driver’s license)
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. assisted and 50lbs without assistance
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment
- Must be able to reach, bend, kneel, pull & push to assist with storage cleaning duties and event space maintenance
WAGE RANGE: $15.50 – $17.00 plus service charges
Martis Camp Club is an equal opportunity employer
Please visit our employment page to apply: Employment – Martis Camp