Aegis Insurance Markets is seeking an Account Manager to work an existing book of business. The Account Manager is responsible for providing prompt, accurate and support service to Aegis Insurance Agents. In addition to providing support to the the internal team(s) of Aegis, this role also assists policyholders, and business partners with policy transactions, renewals, customer inquiries, and requests for information. This position is a large support role and helps represent Aegis’s commitment to customer service excellence.
Primary Sales Support Responsibilities
- Insurance experience is necessary. A P&C Insurance license will be required for ongoing employment in this position.
- Account Manager will inherit a large book of existing business that currently produces $50-$70k a year in commissions.
- Provide a variety of support to Insurance agents within the Aegis team. Items include but are not limited to:
– Assist in selling insurance products available through Aegis.
– Manage customer accounts.
– Manage obtaining applications and contacting markets for coverages and costs.
– Obtain and manage information needed to properly analyze customer’s risk exposure and suggest methods of insuring such risk.
– Manage servicing of new and renewal policies, including audits.
- Delegate and provide direction to the Sales Support staff as needed
- Assist in streamlining current processes and creating new ones to work efficiently
- Applicants must possess an exceptional ability to perform detailed work accurately and consistently.
- The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with all personality types. Applicants should be upbeat, articulate individuals who are comfortable interacting with a diverse group of people.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to speak/write grammatically correct English.
- The position involves extensive use of telephone equipment, computers, and specialized software or databases.
- Establish constructive working relationships with those contacted in the course of business.
- Strong organizational skills and can prioritize daily work in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work with a complex and rapidly changing work environment.
- Motivated, self-starter, independent problem-solver & resourceful.
- Pay and Bonus Commissions based on job experience
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
- Insurance Benefits
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Truckee CA
- Experience: Insurance experience is ideal but not absolutely necessary for this position. A P&C Insurance license will be required for ongoing employment in this specific position.