Join the BOSS Team if you want to be part of a fast-moving high-energy place that rocks! BOSS Team events include Truckee River Rafting, Executive Baseball suites, Gold-Pass Ski tickets, BOSS Team parties… This is a Team that lives by the motto “Work-Hard, Play Hard!!” We promote from within and want to give every Teammate the opportunity to grow rapidly! So Join the BOSS if you want to be part of a growing, high-energy Team!
Manager – Account Management/Procurement
The Office BOSS has a position open in our Truckee Services facility, near the Truckee Airport (Around the corner from Raley’s).
This position involves a wide range of tasks involving all aspects of managing the multi-store Office Products business line including: Product knowledge, selection, purchasing, placement and aesthetics; eCommerce Sales Management, Business Development, Customer Research and Follow-Thru.
Additional Responsibilities include assisting with customer service in retail sales of Shipping Services, Office Products and Printing Services.
Compensation: $20.00 – $26.00 /hr depending on experience and performance.
Duties as Account Manager/Procurement:
* Manage Office Product Selection, Purchasing, Retail Sales Evaluation, Turn-Rate, Product Rotation, Product Placement & Aesthetics.
* Work closely with the eCommerce Office Product team in managing and satisfying daily office product orders.
* Lead Team on Customer Research, Contact and Account Development.
* Office Product Receiving on a Morning Schedule: Product check and follow-thru making sure that the customer is informed and satisfied.
* Customer care servicing as a BOSS Teammate for all aspects of shipping services and retail sales.
* Catalog & Retail Store product knowledge and assistance.
*Product Research, Purchasing, Retail Aesthetics and POS data maintenance.
This person will report directly to the Store Manager and work closely with eCommerce Customer Service and BOSS Management.
The right candidate will have the following characteristics:
1) Attention to Detail and very strong work ethic with a desire to help customer’s find solutions.
2) Excellent communication and customer support skills–Develop strong relationships with our customers and build Account sales.
3) Computer Skills: Proficiency with MS Office and a comfort in learning new software applications; Familiarity with shipping services software (Postalmate) is a plus, nut not required)
4) High integrity with absolutely no drug or alcohol issues.
5) Self-Motivation with a desire to move fast and accomplish all goals.
6) Leadership and self-starter characteristics that will create and maintain a level of excellence in both the store and with fellow BOSS Team personnel.
7) Hands-on style: Solve problems and find solutions!
8) Maturity and Confidence with a desire to help others in a positive friendly manner.
9) Ability to lift up to 50 lbs boxes; standing and serve customers.
Customer service is the top priority, so the candidate must be able to listen to customers and help provide solutions.
This position will be based out of the Truckee Services location, out near the Truckee Airport.
Visit www.TheOfficeBOSS.com — “Join The BOSS Team” for an application:
OR: Stop by any Office BOSS retail location in Truckee or Reno and ask for an Application for Employment.
Application may be submitted via email or faxed to 530-587-6228 (or dropped off at any BOSS store)
Retired? The Office BOSS appreciates intelligent and capable seniors with a good work ethic! If you can still move and think fast… we want you!
Come join the BOSS team!
You must sign in to apply for this position.